ViacomCBS's MBA Leadership Rotation Program is a competitive 2-year immersion program that will give MBA graduates the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of a rapidly evolving media landscape. Each participant will learn all aspects of our business through an audience and monetization track.
This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact on one of the most influential media companies on the planet. The goal of the program is to shape future business leaders who can be retained within critical areas of the business.
- Must be a 2nd-year, full-time MBA student graduating by start of program
- 3-5 years of work experience prior to business school, within or strongly related to the media industry
- Demonstrated work or academic experience with data and analytics; strong technical acumen
- Proper work authorization to be employed within the United States for the full length of the program
- Full-time staff position for two years, which includes competitive annual salary & benefits
- Four consecutive 6-month rotations through critical business areas: (i.e. Advertising Sales Operations, Brand Strategy & Business Operations, Corporate Development, Global Multiplatform, and Strategy Planning)
- Executive mentor
- Business and leadership training