Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that this Site and all of the content it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, opinions, other text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, images, video and audio clips and advertising copy, as well as the trademarks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks and any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively, the “Content”) on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Further, we may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any of the Content at any time, without notice to you and without liability. Paramount assumes no obligation to update the Content.
As a User of the Site, you agree not to use the Content for any unlawful purposes and not to violate Paramount’s rights or the rights of others. Paramount reserves the right to object or otherwise take action against any such use. The Site is to be used solely for your noncommercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. For further information, please see the following Equal Employment Opportunity policies:
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://www.paramount.com/careers/experienced as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
The information contained in (or accessible from) this Site may include both historical and forward-looking statements. All statements that are not statements of historical fact are, or may be deemed to be, forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather reflect our current expectations concerning future results, objectives, plans and goals, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are difficult to predict and which may cause future results, performance or achievements to differ. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, among others: the anticipated tax treatment of the recently completed merger between CBS and Viacom may not be obtained; the CBS and Viacom businesses may not be integrated successfully or such integration may be more difficult, time consuming or costly than expected and may not achieve anticipated synergies; operating costs, customer loss and business disruption, including difficulties in maintaining relationships with employees, customers, suppliers or vendors may be greater than anticipated as a result of the merger; revenues following the merger may be lower than anticipated; the potential impact of unforeseen liabilities, future capital expenditures or failure to achieve anticipated revenues, costs savings, earnings and synergies from the merger on our financial condition and the management, expansion and growth of our business; litigation relating to the merger; potential adverse reactions or changes to business relationships resulting from the merger; risks associated with third-party contracts containing consent and/or other provisions that may be triggered by the merger; the risk that the market price for Paramount common stock may be affected by factors different from those that have historically affected CBS and Viacom common stock; and other risks, uncertainties and factors described in our news releases and filings and Viacom’s and CBS’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), including but not limited to Viacom’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019, CBS’ Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018 and their respective reports on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K subsequent to the filing of their annual reports on Form 10-K. The forward-looking statements included in this news release are made only as of the date of this news release, and we do not have any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances. If applicable, reconciliations for any non-GAAP financial information contained in this news release are included in this news release or available on our website at https://ir.paramount.com/ .
Trademarks and Copyrights
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or the owner’s authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on the Site infringes your copyrights, you may notify us using the following procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agents designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agents for receiving such notices as set forth below:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Warren Solow
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent to:
1515 Broadway, 51st Floor, New York, NY 10036
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (201) 422-6630
Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Wayne Hutchinson
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent to:
51 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (212) 975-0117
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACTS LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THOSE CONTACTS.
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agents designated above that includes substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
The contents of an Email (including any attachments) you receive from any system of Paramount or Affiliates are confidential to the sender and the intended recipient. The information contained in such Email may also be subject to legal privilege or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use any part of such email in any form whatsoever. Please delete and destroy all copies of the Email in your possession. Please also reply to the sender and notify him or her that you have received such Email in error. Any views or opinions expressed in an Email that you receive from any system of Paramount or Affiliates are solely those of the author of such Email and do not necessarily represent those of Paramount or Affiliates unless specifically stated. The content of an Email that you receive from any system of Paramount or Affiliates does not create, amend, modify or form any part of a contract, an entitlement or a binding obligation unless specifically stated. Email messages may contain computer viruses or other defects. It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other checks to ensure that Email messages and attachments do not damage your systems or data. Email messages may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be modified, deleted or intercepted without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. You should also be aware that Email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before Emailing the Site, Paramount or Affiliates any information. Neither Paramount nor any of Affiliates are responsible for any improper, untimely, or incomplete transmission. Please note that Paramount and Affiliates reserve the right to intercept, monitor, review and retain Email messages from external and internal sources as permitted by applicable law.
Rules of conduct
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing;”
- violate Paramount's rights or the rights of others;
- be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful, disruptive or destructive programs or other material or information;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email for any reason;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise;
- gain unauthorized access to and/or use the Site, other users’ names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
Paramount does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those Paramount has specifically requested. This is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Paramount staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If you do send us any such materials, including, without limitation, notes, drawings, concepts or other information or if you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, communications including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like (collectively, “Unsolicited Submissions”), you agree and understand that Paramount and Affiliates are not obligated to use your Unsolicited Submissions, and may alternatively choose to discard your Unsolicited Submissions without any liability whatsoever.
Please be aware that all Unsolicited Submissions shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Paramount shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Unsolicited Submissions. Further, Paramount shall exclusively own any now known or hereafter existing rights to the Unsolicited Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and Paramount shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Unsolicited Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Unsolicited Submissions.
For general corporate press inquiries or other questions and comments related to the Site, please contact us through the form available at paramount.com/contact-us. We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your message and we reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any or all steps available to us once we receive any such message. If you believe that any content on the Site infringes on your copyrights, please follow the procedures set forth in Section 6 above.
Linking Policy and Links to Third Party Websites
THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ALL EMAILS SENT BY PARAMOUNT OR AFFILIATES (“EMAILS”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE EMAILS MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PARAMOUNT AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY FACTS, ADVICE, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS, RECOMMENDATIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE EMAILS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH FACTS, ADVICE, OPINIONS, VIEWS, STATEMENTS RECOMMENDATIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT NEITHER PARAMOUNT NOR AFFILIATES GIVE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE OR ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT. REFERENCE TO ANY PRODUCT, PROCESS, PUBLICATION OR SERVICE OF ANY THIRD PARTY BY TRADE NAME, DOMAIN NAME, TRADEMARK, SERVICE MARK, LOGO, MANUFACTURER OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY ITS ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION BY PARAMOUNT OR AFFILIATES. PARAMOUNT AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE EMAILS. THIS SITE MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR MALFUNCTION OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT. PARAMOUNT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT, THE SITE, OR THE EMAILS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE EMAILS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE, AND THE EMAILS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations of Liability
Copyright © 2022 Paramount – All Rights Reserved.